Did you know that high school students today have about the same anxiety levels as insane asylum mental patients during the 1950’s?
A few of my favorite Con memes
sorry I can’t go to school tomorrow I fractured my motivation
If Dean can ship two dudes based on subtext, then so can I.
- butty is a controversial one which means different things in different parts of the country (like for me a bacon butty would mean bacon in a burger bun, not a sandwich) - you can definitely use sandwich and I would stick to it for safety
- you can still say cupcake, hungry and dessert and be perfectly British
- cozzy is short for swimming costume, which is what I’d actually say
- I’ve never heard a scarf being called a muffler
- You can use all of the “American” insults here and still remain British-sounding apart from jerk because no one says jerk. Some of those “British” insults sound a bit silly to me (please don’t call someone a plonker dear lord).
- Don’t ever say cheerio unless you want to sound like a twat
But what if I just want some Cheerios?
Doctor Who in Colors → Yellow & Blue
so I ended my english presentation with “these fatal flaws brought macbeth to his macdeath” and at least 60% of the class groaned
I believe this was requested.
You know I can’t help but feel the Supernatural fandom is getting a new friend.